HKN, Inc. Frequently Asked Questions

Where should investor inquiries be directed?
Please submit all inquiries in writing to:

Or by regular mail at:
HKN, Inc.
180 State St. Suite 200
Southlake TX, 76092

Who should I contact regarding a lost or missing HKN stock certificate?
Questions regarding stock certificates should be directed to the transfer agent for HKN common stock. The transfer agent for HKN is:

American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219

Shareholder Services:
Tel (800) 937-5449
Tel (718) 921-8124
Fax (718) 236-2641


HKN, Inc.
180 State Street, Ste. 202
Southlake, TX 76092
Phone: 817.310.0240
Copyright ©2011 HKN, Inc. Use of this site means that you accept the Terms of Use.